Thank You!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Love



One could fall in love many times during the course of a lifetime, but the first rush of love always holds a special place in our hearts. First love is innocent, selfless and it simply gives a heavenly feeling. Cheeks turning red, increased heartbeat, dying to have a glance, all these moments and memories associated with first love are just unforgettable and we cherish them for our whole life. Like an old photograph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of a first love never fades away.

When I miss you, sometimes I look at this picture, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. --"


-----------------------------------------------> Ok bye! HAHAHA

XOXO

Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...