Thank You!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Must Have Hand Lotion





My Bestfriends at office


I love this hand lotion! (Now I'm addicted!) It moisturizes hands and nails, preventing dry and chapped skin. If you love the scent of makanan, then you'll love this hand cream too (just like I do!) It's one of the best yet! Absorbs great, and the scent is just amazing! I mean soooooooooooooo amazing! Ada 4 flava you can choose. Swirly Candy, Cupcakes, Jelly Beans and Donuts. I like all except Donuts. But my first favourite is Swirly Candy. Bau dia tersangat lah best sampai rasa macam nak makan tangan sendiri lepas sapu lotion ni! Swear sedap! But Cupcakes and Jelly Beans pun seriously sedappppppppppp! Sedap hingga menjilat jari! I don't like Donuts sebab ada cinnamon scent. Harga dia RM7.90 sajoooo! Ohhhhhhh myyy! Dah la best, murah pulak tu! Untunglah untunglah untunglah! You can purchase this Sasatinnie's superduperbesthandlotion at Sasa. Now tengah sale. After discount RM6.30 only. Giler murah kan! Siap boleh beli bagi jiran sebelah rumah lagi. You should try too! It's a must have girls! Worthhhhhhhhh it sangatttttt!! Grab it now! Jom borong! Terbaik dari ladang! :)







Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...