Scarves have always been a pretty big trend but more than ever, individuals both men and women have been wearing them.They can be worn in a variety of different ways and come in a wide assortment of styles and colors. Scarves are a must have accessory so make sure to go out and get one ASAP! Here are 6 basic scarf tying techniques. I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures of how celebrities are wearing their scarves.
- The No-Tie Tie. You can’t get any easier than this: Just drape it around your neck, and viola! When to do it: When you’re wearing a necklace, when you want to break up a mono-chromoatic outfit with a long splash of color.
- The Simple Knot Tie. It’s so easy you haven’t even thought about it yet. Just drape it around your neck and tie it in a basic knot – like the first step of tying a bow – that hits just above your bra cups. Rearrange the tails a little so that they fall one in front of the other (as opposed to side-by-side), cleverly hiding the simplicity of the knot. When to do it: To spice up a yoga pants & t-shirt ensemble, with a v-neck tee.
- The Backwards Wrap Tie. Drape your scarf backwards around your neck, so that the center is flush against your throat and the tails fall down your back. Take the tail falling over your right shoulder blade and bring it across your back and over your left shoulder so it falls down the left side of your chest, and repeat with the opposite side. Keep it wrapped tightly for a polished look, or slouch it down a bit for a more relaxed vibe. When to do it: Instead of a statement necklace, to cover up a spit-up stain on your shoulder.
- The Backwards Wrap + Knot Tie. Complete look # 3, then add look # 2. Presto Scarf-o! When to do it: Under a buttoned up blazer with the tails hanging out past the hem, when your scarf is super long.
- Button-Hole Tie. Fold your scarf in half (making it half as long) and drape it around your neck so that you have both tails hanging over one shoulder and the folded center over the other. Open up the folded center a bit to create a button-hole, and thread the the tails through the hole. When to do it: With big earrings, with your hair up, when it’s freezing outside.
- Headband. Fold it lengthwise into a long strip, tie it at the base of your neck and allow the ends to fall down your back.
And my favorite celebrity with scarves is always Nicole Richie! Auwwwww... She gives proof of a great devotion for scarves.
Giler style kot! Sekarang dah tahu kan kenapa I like her?? Weeeeee T_T
P.S : Scarves are practically the most versatile fashion accessory there is. You can use it in any season, occasion, or with any kind of outfit. It will instantly turn a dull outfit into something trendy and stylish.