Thank You!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm SORRY





SORRY simply means to regret your choice or action towards another being, or feeling remorse. It can also mean that the sorry person "never meant to do it" or "will never do it again". It also means that the person who is sorry really wants another chance to do it right. It's not bad to say sorry. I'M SORRY or SAYA MINTA MAAF! That wasn't so hard isn't it? We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect. So why is apologizing so darn difficult to do? There are many ways you can do to say sorry to people.



I still remember our big first fight! It was all my fault. I really screwed up! I have problem saying SORRY all that out loud. So I writing it down and MMS-ed to him.


I sent this to him. And he replied


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Auwwwww thank you Sayangs! T_T



SORRY shouldn’t be the hardest word, should it?



The most important thing to remember when trying to figure out the best ways to say sorry, is to settle on the gesture that will be the most meaningful to the person to whom you're apologizing.



Apology is...

* a lovely perfume -> it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift *






Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...