Thank You!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Am Fat





Thank You Sayangs! :')

I've realized I want to be fat. People surrounding me kept mentioning that I am so skinny. They said that I should eat more, more and more. Perhaps?? Hurm bla bla bla... Sigh.. All the pressure of being skinny sickens me. I am sick of being skinny and no matter how much I eat I'm still not getting anywhere. Adoyaiiyooooo... HELP!

Then I started eating whatever I liked and enjoying myself. I kept feeding myself and I really plumped up. I have become so plump and chubby. I keep getting fatter too because I just can't stop eating. I have fat rolls where I've never had them before. Nightmare! It has gone to my breasts, hips and butt. However, mostly to my belly and thighs. YIKES! Grrrr! I have outgrown my entire wardrobe. To say I've gained a large weight is a big understatment BUT people started noticing my weight gain. My friends said I was getting fat. My gawshh! Ohh no. A Big NO! Please people, STOP saying that!! It bothers me like hell okayy which makes me cry and brings out my insecurities. I put myself down. Sob sob sobs... T_T

But there's my boyfriend to help me out by telling me I am beautiful the way I am. He likes me for ME and he'd take me whatever size I was. He wouldn't say anything. Its up to me to maintain my figure or whatever. What he means is that I have the right to do what ever I want to do with my life. Its not his business to tell me what to do or what not to do. So it does not matter at all I'm as his girlfriend gets fatter or slimmer. Ouchh! I am wholeheartedly touched by you, Sayangs! I learned the real meaning of love. Awww thank you thank you my handsome. I've fallen in love many times... Always with you, Sayangs. Having you in my life makes everything so special and beautiful. I may not be saying this everyday. But I want to Thank You for all that you do Sayangs! I Love You!

Now it just feels good to say... I am fat. Fatter. Fattened. Yay, I like it aha aha. This is more fun than it should be. It feels so good to feel the growth of my gorgeous fat. LOL! Hahaha.. I love eating so I cannot see myself getting smaller any time soon. Blushing. I wonder why people diet and why are people ashamed of themselves. World would be so beautiful if people would start loving their bodies. Eceh! Kahkahkah. Hurm nobody really WANTS to be fat. I am the girlfriend who got fat. He sticks by me, so what's the problem??

Sekian.. Habis sudah..


* If you really love a person its not for the color, the figure, the looks, etc. Its for the person who really inside the flesh. That whats matters in the long run *



P.S : I am getting fat and for the first time in my life I do not care! -> I LIED! LOL! Hahahaha.. T_T





Thank you for reading!




4 comments:

  1. dun worry babe.. we are in same track now :D hahaha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same track celah mana la lessy?? U slim river lagi je I tgk!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kah kah kah.. tggu la kemunculan i yg terbaru.. :) serious i makin berisi jugak nihh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aikk bukan kita baru jumpa ke babe?? I tgk u kurussssssssssssssssssss jek!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...