Thank You!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello 2011





A fresh start. Stepping into the fresh beginning of the new, innocent year of 2011 has made me fail to stop thinking about my goals and plans that I have ahead. Yes, I have dreams and yes, I have goals. A goal is something that you have to work towards to achieve. There's a desire in me that makes me want to do more and more, and to do it right. I'm just another human being who has lotsa golden dreams and dearest desires. So here I go, My Big Goals ...


  • BestGirlfriendsForever
To be loved by them -> Dinie Laila, Arniza Khairani, Mid Ghazali, Aswa Zarul, Fifyyana Alivy Zain, Lyric Jezzebell Lee, Nur Ilina, Elya Szo and Nor Hamizah Azmi.





  • Hair
  • Body
  • Husband. (Maybe this one should be the first goal! LOL! Kahkahkah)





* A goal without a plan is just a wish *





Happy New Year!!






Thank you for reading!




8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...